- Designer Clearance is happening now at Nordstrom. Get up to 40% off brands like Burberry, Chloé, Jimmy Choo and Isabel Marant. FREE shipping, pick up in store and more.
- Save up to 50% off on Black Friday, now at Nordstrom.
- Shop Nordstrom and save up to 50% on gifts for everyone on your holiday list—our Cyber Sale is going on now. Free shipping. Free returns.
- One day only and only at NORDSTROM: Mascara Madness is Saturday, Nov. 30. Pick three mascaras and get one of them FREE! Shop online and in stores. FREE shipping and FREE returns on every Nordstrom Beauty order.
- The NORDSTROM Fall Beauty Trend Event is on—see what's new this season. Enjoy FREE shipping, FREE returns and 3 FREE samples with every NORDSTROM beauty order.
- Trending now at NORDSTROM: Cosmos. Traverse the color universe with a vast palette of transporting jewel-toned shades. Enjoy FREE shipping and FREE returns, plus three FREE samples with every beauty order.
- Have a beauty fan—or fanatic—on your holiday shopping list? Treat them all—including yourself!—to the perfect gift this year from Nordstrom. FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom has everything you need for the perfect party look this holiday season, from casual get-togethers to glammed-up galas. FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
9 Sandals Every Woman Needs In Her Wardrobe
It doesn’t matter where you’re going – a stroll around the city, a dinner date, or a summer getaway. You’re always going to need the perfect sandal for the occasion. From flip-flops to platform sandals to heels, every sandal has a special place – in our wardrobe and in our hearts!
Ladies, we know sandals vary just like all other shoes, so your collection could be extensive, but nice to have. Whoever said that too much of a good thing can be a bad thing obviously never owned a good pair of sandals. There is no such thing as having too many sandals to change up your look every now and then.
As the summer sun shines upon us, we put away our winter boots and usher a new queue of sandals for the summers. The range of trends this summer means it’s all good news for shoe addicts everywhere. From ultra-high sandals to art-inspired heels, there’s something for every style. Everyone knows that shoes can make or break a look, it is the anchor to your outfit. To make life easier for you, here’s a guide to the ultimate summer’19 shoe guide that will serve you this season.
PVC Clear Shoes
The biggest trends of this season are the PVC clear shoes. The trend didn’t just start from Chanel shoes in 2018, it started way before that when celebrities like Emma Watson wore clear shoes on the red carpet. The trend caught fire on the 2018 and 2019 runways where we say different takes on the clear PVC shoes. After that these shoes were on the feet’s of every celebrity. Despite the fact that this trend has been around for a long time, it’s still on the top of the sandal pyramid.
Less is more! This is why the trendiest type of PVC clear shoes are:
This 70’s style is making a major comeback! If you don’t own a pair of these babies yet – we suggest you get them right away. Taking a break from painful heels and investing in a pair of comfortable sandals is what you need this summer. Not only are these unbelievably comfy and practical, but they also make you look taller.
Our three favorites are the:
these sport-inspired two-and-a-half inch platform sandals make you feel sky-high. Its adjustable ankle strap and leather lining make it very light and comfortable.
These effortless two-inch platform sandals are a combination of cool and edgy. Not only are these extremely light but also keep your feet from getting tired. These hippie sandals add a chic aesthetic to your summer looks.
Pair them up with mom jeans and a plain t-shirt and you voila! You have the perfect summer look! You can also pair these sandals with a skirt or a maxi dress to really feel the 70’s vibe.
Flat side sandals
The hero shoe for a warm season! Our two favorites are:
These sandals go with EVERYTHING! They’re stylish, simple and quite possibly the star of your wardrobe. These strappy and minimal shoes are available in black, white, and snake print – which never goes out of style. They’re not only a bold but also powerful fashion statement. These late 90’s sandals will bring out the Carrie Bradshaw in you!
Pair these up with a cute beach dress, jeans or even a maxi or midi dress! You really can’t go wrong with pairing sandals with almost anything and everything.
For better or for worse – till death do us part. Traditionally, heels have signified wealth and nobility. Today the stiletto is a staple on catwalks and a signature shoe for designers such as Oscar De La Renta and Christian Louboutin. Now, stilettos not only represent power and liberation but sophistication as well.
is a mix of minimum effort and maximum elegance. Unlike most high heels, this shoe is easy to wear and undeniably comfortable. Other classy pairs of stilettos that we are obsessed with are the:
the nude streth mesh and the three-inch tapered heel make it a must-have for formal and casual occasions. The mesh, in particular, feels fresh and appealing to wear.
this open toe, four-and-a-half inch stiletto is the ultimate pair for heel lovers.
If you really want to change up your look and try something new – pair up your stilettos with socks. Yes, SOCKS. This might feel like a poor taste of choice to some but if paired with the right match, you could totally rock a school-girl vibe!
Summer is here ladies! Go and check out a range of more than 6000 shoes online at Nordstrom and rule this season like the queen you are!